Compare Water Treatment Systems and Water Filtration Options
On the chart below, scroll to the right on your mobile device to see more comparison options.
|Reduces||HANS™ Premium Water Appliance||Point of Entry Single Use Carbon Filter||Point of Entry Single Use Sediment Filter||Water Softener||Descaling System||Fridge Filter||Pitcher Filter||Reverse Osmosis System (Point of Use)|
|Scaling in Water-Using Appliances|
|Total Dissolved Solids|
|Dirt & Particulates|
|Iron (Ferrous & Ferric)|
PFOA & PFOS
|Arsenic (A3 and A5)|
Reduces Selected Contaminants for the Whole Home
Requires Regular Filter Changes
Included w/ Service
Looking for a Water System or Water Filters for Your Home?
Meet The ONLY all-in-one system that softens your water and reduces up to 99.9% of contaminants for your entire home!
Except...this one doesn't require lugging heavy salt bags, slippery sliminess after washing your hands and face, or regeneration cycles that can damage the environment. It just gives you Really, really, REALLY clean water for every faucet and fixture in your entire home. Clean bathing, clean drinking, with all the benefits of soft water and none of the downsides.
The most affordable and value-packed water appliance that gives you really, really, REALLY clean water with both softening & filtration capabilities in an all-in-one system! And with local expert service, your investment in better water will be running at peak efficiency for a long time to come. Our HANS Water Appliance:
- Gives you virtually contaminant-free water throughout your whole house. No other home water device removes contaminants at these levels.
- Neutralizes discoloration and odors.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water using appliances.
- Comes with simple-to-use app so you can monitor water conditions and service requirements
- Self-cleans so when you're away from your home for weeks, or even months, the high-turbulence micro-burst flush feature automatically cleans the system daily.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Comes with all-inclusive white-glove service so you never have to worry about a thing